We'd love to hear from you
The Police Dependants’ Trust views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint. Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint;
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint;
- To make sure everyone at The Police Dependants’ Trust knows what to do if a complaint is received;
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way;
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired; and
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
To read our complaints policy in full, please click here.
Find our offices
Please note that, due to security arrangements in place, visitors not expected will not be admitted. Please make suitable arrangements prior to arrival.
3 Mount Mews
Switchboard: 020 8941 6907 Available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
email@example.com If you wish make a complaint, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.