Starting at St James Park before heading through the city centre towards the River Exe, with the majority of the route being along the footpaths and cycle tracks of the River Exe and Ship Canal, the 2018 Police Marathon, in conjunction with Police Sport UK will be a great day of fun, fitness, and friendship.
Designed as a 3-lap course, there will be plenty of beautiful locations to admire along the route, plus the chance to see your cheering squad of supporters and spectators 3 times!
Date: 20th May 2018
As part of #teamPDT, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a free professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- cheering posts along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping the Police Dependants’ Trust support police officers injured on duty.
There will also be a dedicated awards presentation ceremony for all Police entrants, along with refreshment and libation (if you’re still standing)!
We have secured up to 50 places for this, and we would be delighted to welcome you to #teamPDT! The entrance is free, and all we ask is that you fundraise at least £200 for the Trust.
Just fill in the form below to get started today.