Run the Royal Parks Half-Marathon for the Trust
We have 3 just places left for this stunning 13.1 mile race on 8th October 2017
Taking place on closed roads, and in four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens, the Royal Parks Half-Marathon is a gruelling test of stamina and fitness – and we’re asking you to suffer for a good cause by raising money for the Police Dependants’ Trust.
Date: 8th October
Time: 09:00 – 15:00
As part of #teamPDT, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Join us and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a complimentary professional running vest
- access to professional training plans
- cheering posts along the route for your family and friends
- unlimited support from a dedicated Challenge Events team
- the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping the Police Dependants’ Trust support police officers injured on duty.
For more information on the race and a look at the scenic route, please visit the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon website.Registration is free so long as you agree to raise as much money as you can for the Police Dependants’ Trust. To sign up, simply complete the form below.